Singlemothershelp.org (“Website”) respects the intellectual property rights of others and is committed to complying with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). This DMCA Takedown Policy outlines the procedures for reporting copyright infringement and the steps taken by Singlemothershelp.org to respond to such reports.
Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you believe that any content on Singlemothershelp.org infringes upon your copyright or the copyright of someone you represent, please follow the procedures outlined below to submit a DMCA takedown notice:
- Identify the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed.
- Provide information reasonably sufficient to locate the allegedly infringing content on the Website (e.g., a URL).
- Include your contact information, such as your name, email address, and physical address.
- Include a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Include a statement that the information provided in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Submitting a DMCA Takedown Notice
DMCA takedown notices should be sent to Singlemothershelp.org’s designated agent for receiving such notices. Please send your DMCA takedown notice to the following address:
[Insert Contact Information for Designated Agent]
Action Taken by Singlemothershelp.org
Upon receiving a complete DMCA takedown notice, Singlemothershelp.org will take the following actions:
- Promptly remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing content.
- Notify the user who posted the content that it has been removed or disabled.
- Provide the user with a copy of the DMCA takedown notice.
If a user believes their content was wrongly removed due to a DMCA takedown notice, they have the right to submit a counter-notice. To submit a counter-notice, the user must:
- Identify the specific content that was removed or disabled and provide its location.
- Provide their contact information, including their name, email address, and physical address.
- Include a statement under penalty of perjury that they have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification.
- Consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court in which their address is located and agree to accept service of process from the party who submitted the original DMCA takedown notice.
Singlemothershelp.org reserves the right to terminate the accounts of users who are found to be repeat infringers of copyright.
For any questions or concerns regarding this DMCA Takedown Policy, please contact us at [Insert Contact Information].
Changes to Policy
Singlemothershelp.org reserves the right to modify or update this DMCA Takedown Policy at any time. Any changes will be posted on the Website.